Hand Rejuvenation Santa Monica
Ralph A. Massey, MD — Santa Monica & Encino, CA
Hands can often become “older looking” than the rest of us in a way that is difficult to cover up or correct. Dr Massey has developed a technique of rejuvenating hands by addressing the main causes of hand aging; loss of volume, poor skin texture and blotchy pigmentation. With his revolutionary technique he is able to use long term fillers to replace lost volume and a combination of cryotherapy and individually tailored chemical peals to improve skin quality and pigmentation. All this without the need for surgery or sedation. For many patients this has been a minimally invasive miracle.
Good Candidates For Hand Rejuvenation?
If you meet the following conditions, you’re very likely to be considered an eligible candidate for a hand rejuvenation treatment:
- You have veiny and/or wrinkled hands
- You have age spots
- You are in good general health and have realistic expectations
If you have certain conditions such as dermal filler allergies, bleeding disorders, or you’re pregnant, and/or breastfeeding, Dr. Massey may advise you to postpone treatment or seek other options. Dr. Massey also recommends smokers to stop for a few weeks before and after athe treatment.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Massey will perform an assessment of your hands and ask for details about your medical history to help determine if you are a suitable candidate for a hand rejuvenation treatment.
Things To Consider Before Hand Rejuvenation
While the results of hand rejuvenation treatments have been truly remarkable, there are a few pre-treatment instructions that you must adhere to in order to properly prepare for the procedure. Dr. Massey will require you to refrain from consuming anti-inflammatory drugs, supplements, and aspirin prior to your hand rejuvenation treatment. He will also guide you regarding the application of special creams and/or ointments before the treatment.
The Benefits Of Hand Rejuvenation Treatments
- Variety of treatments: Patients can choose to address a diverse array of cosmetic issues in the hands. Our fully customized treatment covers every area of the hand that patients could want to enhance. From the most minor enhancements to the most complex – Dr. Massey will tailor the procedure to address your specific needs.
- Younger-looking hands: Following the enhancements, your hands will look significantly plumper, fuller, and younger. Liver spots will be eliminated, adding to the improved look of your hands.
- No administration of general anesthesia: Hand rejuvenation treatments don’t involve the administration of general anesthesia, which makes them a safe way to enhance the appearance of your hands.
- Rapid recovery: Hand rejuvenation is a safe and effective cosmetic procedure that is performed as an outpatient treatment. Patients will experience minor side effects such as bruising, and swelling, but this is temporary and will subside.
Contact Our Office
Your Hand Rejuvenation will be performed by Dr. Ralph A. Massey himself, within his certified outpatient surgery center in Santa Monica. To learn more about the procedure, contact our office to schedule your informative consultation today.
Dr. Massey completed his fellowship in cosmetic surgery at Columbia University in New York
“Truly greateful for the high quality of care”Read full testimonial
“so much expertise, caring and friendship”Read full testimonial
“What an amazing healer!”Read full testimonial
“Simply the best of the best”Read full testimonial
“This doctor walks on water”Read full testimonial